When did your child start using a booster seat instead of a highchair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• About a year old, because of space. If it weren't a space issue, I'd still be using it.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 2:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• We skipped booster seat, they stayed in the high chair until they were ready to go to a regular chair.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I skipped the high chair, sort of. I bought a booster seat with tray at about 6 months. Until then I used the carseat. At about 18 months or so I took away the tray and just used the booster
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• at about 23 months wich was last month lol we got a new table and he wanted to eat with us so we got a thick book and let him sit on that like a booster seat and he loved wont go near a highchair now at all eaven when we eat out he has to have a booster seat or he gets upset hes starting to realize the whole baby/big boy thing
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008