Has this ever happened to you?

For two days no my eye has been twitching. It's just my lower right lid, and but it happens every few minutes. It's driving me nuts! I researched it and apparently it's nothing to worry about, but I swear I think my other eye is starting to do it now. Has this ever happened to you, and if so, did you find anything to make it stop?

I did read one positive thing. Supposedly there's a myth/superstition that says that if your lover right eye twitches, good news is on the way. If that's the case, I'll gladly take it, lol!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 4:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• wink

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yep mines been doing that off and on for years now. I have no idea what causes it and it usually only lasts 5 or so minutes.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My eyes twitch when I'm stressed, tired and have spent to much time on the computer.
    I fix it by trying to get to bed earlier to get some extra sleep or snag a nap if I can, even laying in bed for 15 minutes with a cold rag on my eyes help. Also taking breaks from the phone/computer/tv and reading helps as well. It's just strain on the eyes.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Interesting. Mind does it sometimes but not like that. Im not sure what it could be.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 4:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes, I have this happen sometimes. I also get those same repeated twitches on a muscle in my arm. It is annoying, I know. I've never figured out a way to make it quit.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Good! I was trying to make you laugh! I hope your twitching stops soon :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• two days now*
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I don't want to jinx myself, but I just held a warm compress on it for about 15 minutes and it hasn't twitched sense. Cross your fingers for me, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LOL Vicesix, that sweetpea cracked me up. That's what I feel like I've been looking like for the past two days, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011