What is wrong with my son?

My 15 month old son is soooo whiny!! When he wakes up from a nap he SCREAMS, he's constantly whining about somethin. He has no fever and no.signs of sickness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• maybe cutting teeth or just a bad day
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I try to feed him and he will take a bite or two and then gets mad when I try to get him to eat more.I try to pay with him and he will play for a minute but geys mad at the toy eventually and throws it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He has just cut a tooth, like it just now cut through the gums maybe a week ago but don't feel or see another one trying to come through. I have pretty much looked for everything...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• First...he's a boy.....so who knows...they are just weird:)
    He is probably just going through a phase....how long has It been going on?
    MamaRudolph

Answer by MamaRudolph at 4:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Probably 4 or 5 days
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He might just be feeling bad or having a bad day.. my boys sometimes do this you just have to wait it out
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My son was like this the whole time all day everyday from 12 month to 20 months -well, it felt like ALL day but it was worst after naps and in the morning.. how does he sleep at night? Time is the only thing that healed my son - it was miserable.. I'm sorry
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• As far as waking up screaming, my daughter does that sometimes and it seems to be from a bad dream, once it was because her foot fell asleep. It doesn't necessarily have to be the same thing each time, he could just be having a different problem each time.Try to be patient with him, take each episode one at a time and don't assume it is the same thing. Also, some children are just that way by nature. My sister-n-law's kids were night and day, her first baby was an easy baby and never fussed at all, but her second was the polar opposite, with whininess, crying, being clingy, etc. You may just have to accept that it his nature and try to deal with it with love and patience. Good luck to you.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Just an idea.......is he having any problems with his ears? Might want to have them checked out. Even a slight problem can make someone miserable.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My daughter does the samething. She has been really whining and I dont know what is wrong with her. For her isn't everyday but here and there. Hope things get better for you.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011