Potty training my son

ok so i have a 2 1/2 year old son that im trying to potty train he is very interested in daddy and mommy going to the bathroom :) but when it comes to him going to the bathroom he is like uhhhh what ? you want me to do what with my what ?? lol im at a loss
please help with suggestions
ive gotten him stickers and tried that but .... nadda

lisas3angels

Asked by lisas3angels at 4:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://themominformed.blogspot.com/2011/04/potty-learning-mom-informed-style.html

Read this and try it. It's how I taught my son. It took 4 days.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I just recently got a book/video combo called The Potty Movie and it is amazing, it is by Barron's. They have the videos for boys or girls. I would try that. You can find it on Amazon, Ebay or Toys R Us, to name a few. Also, getting their very own potty with their favorite character seems to draw interest to it. Good luck.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Nice link above and you might want to google 'toilet training readiness" for helpful info
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• There are so many books and advice but I am sure you will find the way
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• The way my son was trained to poop and pee in the potty, is when i cach him in that moment i started to hold him over the toalet like hold him by his legs in the sitting motion and give him something in his hands to hold to play with or otherwise he is kind of unconfortable or shy to b in that position remember babys like little old guys they know and understand alot than you think, just show em how to do it.
    remedy373

Answer by remedy373 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2011