How has?

How has your day been today??

Sadly mine has been long but thankfully my DH is taking me n my SD out to dinner (he doesnt know that part yet) and a movie!! Gonna go see Rango

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mines been long too. Cleaning and laundry have been today's agenda. Now is realizing time, kids are napping, but that won't last too much longer!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Hectic. I feel like I haven't stopped moving since mid morning. I'm finally able to sit down for a few minutes. Yay!
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 4:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wish I could "like" your question.. nice to have a relaxing just for fun question.. good luck with that movie!! My day has been so so, kids not wanting to nap and counting down the next two hours until my other half gets home so we can all spoil him with kisses at the door like normal. :-D
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Long and tiring. Now I gotta drive home, get DD, and start our evening.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sounds like a good day to me.
    I had to take my daughter to get the pins out of her arm and her cast off. It was traumatizing for ME! She did ok with it but MAN! What a day!
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 4:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• super long and stressful
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Long, my hubby is on a job in Mississippi and will be home on Friday.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It started out stressful, daughter vomiting and I couldn't take the day off. (this is the worst week for anyone in my house to be sick, training and an interview for a new position) but since I work at home and she slept most of they day it was fine. She is better now and playing with her brother, so things are looking good.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Was a very busy day. Went to the mall and walk and then to the pool for my swim. Home to pick up sons.
    took oldest to work and then to Wal-Mart to do all the shopping hubby needed for 3 weeks on the road ( a truck driver), back home, got hubby's clothes ready for him to load his truck, picked up son from work, back home, out to dinner, back home. So worn out I fell asleep on the couch watchig hubby and sons play the Wii. Thank goodness the day is over.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 12:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2011