Did you use the same bedding for baby#2 (if the same sex)?

I still have my daughter's bedding but was thinking about buying new since she is going into a new room and it needs to be painted anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I used a new set and the old one.. babies spit up so much it was nice to have a full change
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I kept the nursery the same for daughter #2, including the bedding....my 2 year old moved to her new "big girl" room. The nursery was in really good shape and adorable, so I didn't feel any need to change it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Id use both. Youre gonna need a spare set.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 5:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I still have my 1st daughters bedding, but did buy new for my youngest. Figured she should have her own. I plan on keeping both of the little comforters to give to them when they are older.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I using the same beding, crib and mattresses with my daughter(1) that used with my son (3) it was all hand-me-downs from my cousins son, now 11 and his sister now 7. Change out really old/yucky with new to you. :)
    MamaRudolph

Answer by MamaRudolph at 5:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I've used all the same bedding for all 3 and soon the 4th child. Sure they all got new when they were born but having the extra was definately helpful!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• sure why not its not the same as nipples or something like that
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011