What is the most rediculous thing that you've ever heard from a man? lol

My step father is something else. He doesn't try to be, which makes even more fun to pick on. When my mother was at work once, he called me to ask how much cooking oil he should put in the pan to make his steak 'ems. He almost didn't believe me when I said he didn't need any. Today he had a physical. He came home telling my mom that he needed to schedule a historectomy. Yep : ) She said that couldn't be right and went over some procedures with him and realized he meant colonoscopy. haha. It's always something...

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 4:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My daughter had accidently shut the door on my friends sons fingers and my husband jumped up and told her to never touch doors again! Lol. Now my husband says some stupid things sometimes, but that had everyone in the room rolling on the floor laughing.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LMFAO! My ex said we would tell our child one day that the "stewardess" brings the baby. He meant stork. HAHA
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 4:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• a man trying to tell me how I should feel while pregnant and what giving birth feels like.. REALLY?! I laughed so hard and told him to save it for some poor first time mom who didn't understand that MEN CAN'T GIVE BIRTH to anything but a kidney stone lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I was told that he had to break up with me because I was TOO happy and didn't bitch enough.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had a guy at Cedar Point tell me I HAD to make out with him because once we got on one of the rides we were going to die. Then he pulled a big ol' bag of weed out of his pocket & I knew he was just way too stoned.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• A guy that still had a thing for me (he was a ladies man) said that I was the only girl he could see marrying. I tried so hard not to laugh when he said it.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 4:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• That women look at other women as their competition specially in the work place. Whereas men are truthful and good friends. Haha!
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 4:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My step-father, who btw weighs about 340lbs, said that he read that all sodas except grape soda potentially has spider eggs in it... so that is why he only drinks grape soda.

ever hear of water????

Anonymous

• when i got pregnant with my son my bf at the time told his brother-in-law "yea i was just poking for fun and she took me serious" at first i laughed but it started getting annoying after that
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Ok, I don't have an answer, but your step dad sounds like a hoot!!! Made me laugh!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011