If you looked great after baby#1 does that mean........

you will also lose the baby weight and look great after #2? I looked better after #1 but I think this time is going to be a different story. I was back in my pants the same week and lost an additional 15 pounds without trying! I did breastfeed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Probably so....

Answer by older at 4:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I was back on track within 3 weeks of all three of my pregnancies. It really depends on how you take care of yourself and what you do to make it that way. GL!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Nope, my mom went back to prebaby body after #1 and ended up huge after I was born.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It was the opposite for me. I had to work to get the weight off after number one, but after bumber 2 it literally fell right off.. I am pregnant with number 3 and other than a baby belly I haven't gained much weight. So we will see. I wish you lots of luck! Each pregnancy is different.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It depends on age, and weight gain imo. The younger you are the easier it is to loose the weight. If you put on 20 lbs with the first and 40 with the second you might have a harder time. I wouldn't say that just because someone bounces back after the first that they definitely will again. Some women get that luck but not all.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Bumber- number*
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I didn't but everyone is different.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 4:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I looked great after my first. I was back in my jeans at week 3. After 2 and 3, I weigh 30 lb more than I want to, 40 lb more than before I had kids, and it doesn't look like the weight is going anywhere easily. A month before I got pregnant with number 3, my pedi asked me when I was due. Ugh. So no, it doesn't mean anything. Sorry.
    CDMelty

Answer by CDMelty at 5:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I dont know. I looked worse after my 1st baby but GREAT after baby 2!
    I think it depends on age and how active you are.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 5:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I went back to pre baby weight about 3 weeks after ds. I had a lot of problems with dd and I am still trying to lose the weight (19 months later)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011