Need to vent

my son has really bad tonsils and the doctor wont do anything. well i finally might be able to get something done about them. he has barely ate since last thursday and has had cases of sleep apnea (sleeping is probably wrong). well my mom thinks im full of ofit when i say he has barely ate anything since thursday and my bf thinks its just him being picky on what he eats. i hate people trying to me how i shouldnt worry so much about the little things with my son. but the thing is according to the doctors he is already underweight so of course im gona start freaking out when he basically stops eatting

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had to get mine removed because I literally had enough room in my through that was the size of a straw. He needs to sleep sitting up a little, it will open up his airway. I think you should find a new dr. GL! Try giving him a smoothie or protien shake. Or Ensure.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011