Do you ever feel like you have friends but really you don't have anyone?

I am just having a really bad day.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• hugsi hope your day get better jenn

mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 5:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No I have CM friends and zero "true" friends outside in "real life" sad.. but true- my DH and I have come to a conclusion most people SUCK..lol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Oh and so sorry to hear you are having a bad day -*HUGS*
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Awwh sorry for the bad day!
    Yea, I feel all the time like I have no one but myself. I have a couple of friends but theyre flakes.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 5:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have friends, but none that I'm close to. Near me, at least. I moved five years ago and all of my best friends are on the other side of the country. We keep in touch, but it's just not the same. I've made lots of new friends here, tons that would love to be close, but I just don't have any interest. I'm weird like that. I'm really picky when it comes to friends. Not that I pick people apart, it's just that unless I really, really like someone, I don't see the point in spending time with them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Constantly! I sort of have different friends for different aspects of my life - work friends, online mommy friends, one girlfriend, and then my best friend. My best friend and I tend to act like we're married (my best friend is a guy, first of all, and we live together), so we get in fights like some couples might. When that happens, I feel like I have no one, because he's the only one I can really talk to about everything, rather than having to pick and choose what I talk about.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I know exactly how you feel. All of my "friends" have showed their true colors over the last couple of weeks. I have found that my only true friends are my fiance' (who is my best friend), my kids, and some of my family. All the others seemed to be my friend when it was convenient for them and I don't need that in my life. I sure hope your day gets better, sweetie!
    MyLilClaireBear

Answer by MyLilClaireBear at 5:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes I have good friends, but not a single one lives in my state. Always in contact but you can only do some much with email & phone. Sure could use some good friends around me now. Thought I found one, but ended up just pestering me for money.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 12:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2011