When did your little one start drinking from a cup (not a sippy)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She's 28 months and has been able to use an open top cup for months. I started with a cup in the bath tub that she could play with and it didn't matter if she spilled the water all down her front. I still usually give her a sippy cup since open top cups tend to get knocked over and I don't need one more mess to clean up during the day.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My DS & DD where both 2 1/2 we tried it first in the summer outside in the backyard- less messy!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I sometimes let my 3 yr old drink from a cup with a sippy, but not often. They are not careful enough to have open top drinks. I do not want to be cleaning or yelling all day long
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• my son is 23 months and he has been drinking from an open cup for about 3 months now at daycare but give him an open cup at home and it gets spilled i dont know what the differance is but i know he can do it when he wants to
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008