I'd like to ask you if you know this medicine and if it's homoeopathic

LAMBERTS The Professional Range Clucosamine & Chondroitin Complex. FOOD SUPPLEMENT. I live in greece and i'd like to know if this medicine is homoeopathic. My mother has been taking it and she was told by her doctor that it's homoeopathic. I'm kind of worried because it's quite expensive and i believe that the doctor gave it because he's made a deal with the specific company.So if it isn't we can find it with a much lower price and we propably change the doctor too.

yianna671

Asked by yianna671 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• I don't really know, but when I Googled the meaning of homeopathic remedies several links talk about diluted remedies. And when I Google the product you mention, the links talk about the high potency of the companies' products. So, the two do not seem to be complimentary ideas to me. Do some research and find out all you can. You also might ask about this product at some of the homeopathic websites. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• thank you very much elizabr
    yianna671

Comment by yianna671 (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Apr. 13, 2011