Do you still give your child milk before bed?

For those Moms who are no longer nursing or did not nurse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Nope
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 2:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yeah, all of them usually in bottles but not for the oldest.x
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 2:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I do give my 17 month old milk before bed.

I give him a little bath, cover him with lotion and give him his bottle of milk and read a book.That is my special time with him.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I never gave my daughter milk before bed. Well of course when she was still drinking formula she had the bottle of formula (dinner) before she went to bed. But the milk before bed, what you mean, i never do. This is a habit and it will be hard to stop it. Thats why i didnt start it.

We have a schedule. We eat dinner always at the same time. Before dinner we give her a bath, then for dinner she has her food (whatever we have for dinner) and with it she gets some tea. After dinner i will read something to her or play for a few minutes and then its bedtime :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• They have milk with dinner and water the rest of the night.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• his last drink is at about 630-7 with dinner then bath at 720 and lights out by 8 so its not too long before bed but not at bedtime
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I nursed our baby untill he was about 13 months old and nursed every single night and then during the night as well. Hes 23 months now and has had a bottle of warm milk with cereal in it since I stopped nursing and it helps him relax and of course he has a bath befor with night time soap so that helps also. During the day, right befor his nap I give him a 6 oz bottle of milk with a stage one babyfood fruit mixed in and he loves it. Same thing when he wakes up in the morning except I mix his milk with apple sauce or those smoothie yogurts by Danimals. Milk is the only thing we cant get him to drink out of a sippy so thats why we still do the bottles.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008