Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Custody thing involving summer. adult content

I just got off the phone with my daughters father who is no longer really there. We moved away. He does talk to her almost every night, but more like because I force the situation to happen.

ANYWAY he is supposed to have her for 60 days over the summer. And he doesn't plan on letting her use a real bed. He wants her to be in a stupid crib that turns into a daybed. FUCK THAT he is going to make my baby suffer because he can. She is big enough to be out of a crib and she could get hurt because shes in a crib.


and I want her in a registered daycare when she is with him but hes too dumb to get why.



I guess I need to call a family practice law office said my lawyer friend but what would YOU DO?

:(:(:( I guess i hit a lot of rocks in the roads of life.. I need to overpower them and keep moving.


Asked by spitfire06 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 12 (699 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I would call a lawyer and see about what you can do.. maybe offer to help buy a toddler bed?

    Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • well it turns into a daybed so just tell him nicely it needs to be the daybed not crib.. but if he has a court ordered visitation they are not going to take away his visits over something like this.. but you can ask for a mediator if needed. also you can't force him to use the kind of daycare your speaking of unless your child has special needs or you two already agreed to it, either way you would need a court order forcing him to do that.. how old is the child over two.. ?

    Answer by maiahlynn at 6:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • shes pretty much too big for a toddler bed .. or doesnt like it haha.

    Comment by spitfire06 (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • she is 3.5 and will be 4 shortly after she comes back home.

    Comment by spitfire06 (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • well first of your letting yourself get way worked up over something that could easily b fixed and not cause you so much aggervation if it turns into a daybed instead of being so demanding why dont you just ask him to change it that prob would get you further and the daycare if you feel that strong about it which is a good thing i wont let people babysit my kids just for that reason but fnd out why if its the money maybe you could pay the difference

    Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011