You know what irritates the hell out of me??

When people do not know how to merge. Or don't care to do so.
The signs are up. The LIT signs, and the barrels. The cars are stopped. Yet there are the assholes that want to race up to then cut in front of people. And school buses at that. Hate it, I hate it. It's always a few of them. Everyone else can merge, but there are those that just HAVE to speed past the line.
I just wanted to vent. It's in the Just For Fun section and it's not even fun! Humph.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I freaking know! It drives me nuts! What gets me is when they come to a complete stop to make right turns and don't even bother using the shoulder. They just stay in the lane.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• grrrrrrrrrrr.

That is one of mine too.... along with a few other driving related irritants!

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• OMG, I absolutely HATE when people do that racing up then jumping in at the last second thing. It seriously gets under my skin. I don't understand why they think they're so special that they don't have to take turns and play nice like the rest of us. When I was younger and more hot-headed, if someone tried to do that and then jump over in front of me, I wouldn't let them. Now I'm afraid I'll get shot, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I HATE when they do that! What makes their destination any more important than our's? And, I hate when they run me off the road,nearly, to get in front of me, just so they can get to the stop light 1/100th of a second before me!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I totally agree, I can't stand driving and it seems that is all I do. DD (who is 4) is even saying "come on people move" LOL
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 5:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• What also gets me mad is that no one goes anywhere it just slows or stop the line of cars.
    KathyH105

Answer by KathyH105 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I hate when people don't know how to properly use a roundabout. The yield signs are not a suggestion!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I know it's slightly illegal, but, I do it anyway. I moved over half into the other lane. People just went around. But, I honked my horn. One guy flipped me the bird, I kindly responded with the same. When we got near the end, where the lane was down to one, a few cars back another driver was doing as I was. (In VA truckers would join me). Once the lane opened up, I passed the guy that so nicely flipped the bird, and he was going rather slowly, yapping on his phone. Nice. He needs manners, and to learn to multitask.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My favorite is the asshole with his bass bumping your teeth loose at the red light.. MAN if I had an old truck and enough time to get away someone would no longer have a car!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• OOOOOOOO, I got a great one! The FREAK on the motor cycle that thinks it a GREAT idea to go between to cars that are beside each other. I saw one do this once. And, one day on the way to lunch with hubby this guy was coming up hard on my ass. We were going like 70. I told hubby I knew what he was gonna do, he was looking. So, when he got up to my bumper, I tapped my brakes. Scared the living shit out of him! So damned funny. He waved his fist, I waved mine. But, he backed WAY off. Guess he figured a woman not putting up with his shit was not worth f*cking with. Or, he realized he was on a bike, my car is much bigger and heavier then his bike, and maybe he realized his life was important to him.
    If my car wasn't so long, and washing my windshield gotten him all wet, I'd have done that, too!
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011