School

I am really wanting to back to school I just don't know if I have the time. I can take classes on line. It is just that I have such a hectic schedule. I barely have time for DD as it is. What should I do? Any suggestions mom's?

momoftaterbug

Asked by momoftaterbug at 5:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in

• I'm a mom of three and in school. I choose to go on campus as opposed to on-line.
    My husband works 40+ hours/week and is getting his Bachelors on-line. He does his schooling after work and on weekends.
    If it's important, find the time.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My suggestion is to take an online class and see if you like it as online learning is not for everyone. If you do decide to go back, regardless of if you go online or on campus, stay organized, don't overwhelm yourself and try to go part time if at all possible. I went back to school full-time with four kids, a husband and a job and even though I finished fast, I would have done much better academically and been less stressed out had I went part time. It is a challenge but well worth it in the end.
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 6:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011