signs.. what do you think? help please

1. puking feeling
2.dizziness
3.backaches
4.missed period ( 5 months)
5. stomach aches
6. heart burn
7. headaches
8. freqruent bathroom trips
9. loss of sleep
10. tired to much
11. sentive food smells and taste
12. cravings
13. cant stay on my feet very long
14. mood swing
15. thirsty
16. hungry
17.acne
18. cramping
19. sides hurting
20. hair growth
21.spotting
22. bra do not fit.

All these are my pregnant signs but i have taken pregnany test and they came out negative... is it possible i still could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it would be called a false negative. Go see your doctor. They can order a blood test.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 2:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If you haven't had a period in 5 months then I would see if your doctor can do a blood test. I have heard that a lot of women never get positive pregnancy tests. All of those look like signs to me! good Luck I really hope you get the outcome you want!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 2:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• go to the dr. your suspicions could be causing the symptoms.
    But the pregnancy tests may just be wrong, or depending on your age it could be "the change of life"
    Get a blood test to see...
    GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• im having the saaame symptoms (minus a couple) but negative tests! uuugh! lol i kno how u feel. except im only 5 days late on my period.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• if you arent pregnant it could be something VERY serious!!! go see your doctor!!
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 2:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• being late for 5months shouldnt make you ask a question on here. You should go see your doctor. There could be something wrong with you. Especially when the test was negative. Go see your obgyn afap!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• some women dont get positives...and she is probably just curious if others went thru the same!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well if it's been 5months is your belly starting to grow at all? I really would have not waited that long to be asking this or even to go to the doctors. It just don't sound right
    Anonymous

• I had a hard time getting a postive with my son, but it was only 2 months. And I never had normal periods so it didn't really worry me. Do you have more stress in your life right now? That can cause you to skip multiple periods, have weight gain, etc. If you are 5 months, you would start feeling kicking (or something like gas bubbles, someone told me that it is what they felt). I am 5 months and I have a baby bump, my belly button is starting to pop, etc. Normally after the first trimester, morning sickness goes away. They say that the 2nd trimester is when women feel the best and glow. HTH
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2008