Did you find out?

i did not find out what i was having with either pregnancy. people think im crazy for not wanting to know. in my opinion you are already told you are having a baby theres the surprise. did you find out what you were having?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes. I don't like surprises and like being prepared.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I love surprises, I love tradition, I love the idea that good things come to those that wait, I loved calling with the news, I loved it all and waiting made it even more special the day I gave birth.

I didnt peek all 3 times.
    Anonymous

• btw... I guarantee I was as prepared as the next woman... my child did not go with out because I chose to wait.

Anonymous

• I wanted to know with all 5 of my pregnancies. I don't think I could have dealt with buying neautral everything. I could see where that would be the best surprise ever though.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• There was no way I would go without knowing. I didn't want a bunch of yellow/neutral stuff... I wanted to be able to buy cute boy stuff or cute girl stuff too! Of course... my ex's family was paranoid that the ultrasound was always wrong (even though I KNEW it was a boy and it was super obvious in the pictures!) so we ended up with all kinds of neutral s*** anyway!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I did with my son. I am also going to find out wih this one as well. My reasoning is......it's easier to prepare for baby.......for me anyways!!!!
    nykkybryches

Answer by nykkybryches at 5:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes, I did both times. I couldn't stand the suspense, lol.
    I have admiration for people who can hold out for the surprise though!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We didn't find out with either! My dh loved going out into the waiting room and telling everyone what we had! I love watching that part of our video of the kids too. We bought everything neutral so we could use everything for both. And I loved being able to go shopping after having the kids to fill their closets!! I also loved when my grandma was trying to bribe my ob into telling her what we were having... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes, I wanted to know as soon as possible. I don't regret finding out!
    Anonymous

• no I didn't find out the gender of any of my kids. I like it better not knowing.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011