I found out i was prego and i use drugs drugs that make u very very sick when u dont have them, i didnt know i was pregnant until pretty far allong in being prego... HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

ON TOP OF EVERYTHING I HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE. I FEEL LIKE A BAD MOM ALREADY I MEAN I AM BUT I DO KNOW THAT IF I KNEW IWAS PREGO EARLYER I WOULD HAVE STOPPED LONG AGO BUT I WAS INFORMED THAT WHEN U GET SO FAR INTO UR PREGNANCY AND U R STILL USING, IF U JUST STOPPED COLD TURKEY RIGHT AWAY THAT IT COULD KILL U & UR BABY,, I MEAN IVE GAINED 30LBS AND I FELL MY LITTLE ONE VERY MUCH SO ALIVE AND KICKING PLZ............................... HELP............................ ...................ME???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What drugs are you using,street drugs or prescribed?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• First of all, which drug are you using?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Help you what? Have you gone to any type of Dr yet and explained this or explored your options for assistance to seek medical care?
    Anonymous

• Go to your local county health department and see about getting put on Medicaid.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• you need to go see a doctor if you have not, get medicaid you can now that you are pregnant thats something you NEED to do the sooner the better
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 5:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Get to a doctor, they can recommend and perhaps get you onto a substitute.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 5:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• get medicade and see a doctor ASAP
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Gad's!! another troll post. Your just looking to start a fight here troll. And IF this is real?? Dont worry they will take that poor baby from you when it's born with fetal drug addiction.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Get WIC. Get DSHS. Then get help.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• HEROIN
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011