Anybody find out they was pregnant when 3months and up? if so..

If so i have a question for you. Were you surprised? Did you know something was up or didnt think it could be? What made you test? Also, did you have negative tests and one day thought let me test again? Did you have spotting/bleeding around your period? What?
I was just wondering. I have an appointment tomorrow. My period been irregular for the past 3months and ive had signs but negative tests so im really nervous. Everyone been saying i look like ive gained a few so i was looking in the mirror this morning and thought to myself i look a lil pudgey in my lower abdomen and made a doctors appointment. My hubby and i havent been trying but last yr i ended up miscarriaging and we both excited at the possiblity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• iv been pregnant before and i didnt even know till i miscarried (i was around 4 months along when i lost it)

but this time i knew i was pregnant because i completely missed my period and when i went to the doctors i was 5 weeks pregnant
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 6:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My mom didn't find out she was pregnant with me until she was past three months. She had irregular bleeding and kept on having irregular bleeding while she was pg with me, so to her it just seemed like she was still getting periods. She had gone through a couple years of infertility treatment and was told she could not have kids. She had some pregnancy symptoms like nausea, but didn't think she was pregnant because she had been told it would never happen.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have a friend that didn't find out until she was 5 months. She missed her period, took a test and it was positive. She went the doctor and they did an ultrasound and found out she was 5 months along. She had her period the first 4 months and had no idea. The second time around she found out because they were trying so she kept testing. She had her period for the first 4 months then as well.
    Anonymous

• when i foudn out i was pregnant with my first i was already 16 weeks along.
    i kept having what i thought was my period.
    one day i felt "gas" and though o0o0 thats werid.
    then it kept happening. i got sick one day and a lighbulb went off in my head..holy shit...
    tested found out i was. told my rents (i was 19) tested 5 more times.
    went to the dr found out i was in fact pregnant and it was a girl : ) i was placed on bed rest the next week b/c of her heart. but thats a different story.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• With my youngest child I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was about 4 1/2 months. I was on birth control and had an irregular period. I didn't have any morning sickness at all but I noticed that I was gaining a crazy amount of weight so I took a test and to my surprise I was expecting. The birth control totally failed me.. but it was the best thing ever :)
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 6:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I didnt know with my first until I was 4 months, never took a test previously.. we werent trying, I had what I thought was my period but I now know was spotting. My periods are very light and usually only 2 or 3 days, so thats why i thought the light spotting was my period. I also gained about 3 or 4 pounds but looked like I gained 10 so that is why I took a test..
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• that didnt happen to me personally but my best friend didnt find out she was pregnant until 19 weeks. she had an iud and missed a period and called her gynos office and they told her to was normal with an iud, but they failed to ask her if she was on the 5 year iud that has hormones of the 10year that doesnt, well she was on the 10 year and the 10 year one doesnt cause missed periods because there isnt a hormone in it. she ended up going to the gyno for stomach cramps and some vaginal pain. well they did a pregnancy test and found out she was pregnant but they figured she was only a few weeks so they took her in the other room to do an ultrasound and they started with a vaginal one and not to be to graphic but they stuck it in and saw a foot and the end of her iud and realized she was way further along then they had originaly thought, and the baby had been pushing her iud out from all the stretching! she was 19 weeks pregnant!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011