what do you do for fun while pregnant?

i need some ideas. on my 1st pregnancy all we did was watch movies (i was due in july so it was cold most of the time before i got big) and go eat lol. what do you guys do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Same thing lol
    Anonymous

• My husband and I played video games together, took long walks, we looked up baby stuff together, we went baby shopping. We'd go on dates together. Lots of stuff!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Pretty much the same thing. I dunno, I didn't party or do "dangerous" stuff before I got pregnant, anyway. My boyfriend and I don't do clubs or house parties or bars, we're pretty much happy being homebodies. We do like to go out to eat though...we've discovered a lot of new restaurants during my pregnancy, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i didnt know there were other things for pregnant mommies to do!! lol we went bowling a few times when i was still little and swimming... other then that we would go to movies and to taco bell like every night!!! mmmm tacos.... anyway we also went to game works and just walked around the malls..
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 2:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yeah we went to the movies almost every weekend, coldstone, chinese, and rented movies lol. i went swimming before i got big then i just felt ugly lol. yeah we found new restaraunts too! lol
    Anonymous

• took salsa dancing lessons and went dancing together it was romantic and great excersice.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I wasn't allowed out of bed when I was at home. I could still go to work because I was a pharmacy tech and could sit down all day and do the phone calls and the typing. But that was it. I watched all of the baby shows and got freaked out! My sister came over to keep me company during a mandatory bedrest (only up to go to the bathroom) but she brought her 2 kids. They were wild! To make it up to me, she brought me McDonalds.
    williesmama1

Answer by williesmama1 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• The first time around, I went swimming and read to relax. This time around, with a toddler underfoot, most of my "fun" time is spent being silly with her.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I swam a lot when I had my summer babies. But for the most part lived life normally except for the fun shopping you get to do to prepare for baby! Oh and eat!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008