CPS

Me and my husband was dealing with cps for like a year she came to my house and told us that are house a clean when we went to her offices she has told us that she goes to other people house and there house is a mess now why do you come here and tell us are was not clean and it was. are kids are leaving with my parents but they got coustdy of are kids we did not lose are right but she what us to and I said no I woud not do that we are trying to get are kids back and so we can be a family again she not in are lifes any more thank god never got a long with her she took my kids because my house is clean but she goes to other peoples house and there house is a mess and she said they won't change WTF!!!

kdrzewiecki

Asked by kdrzewiecki at 6:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• you make no sense, i didn't understand any of that....who is she and do you mean 'our' instead or 'are'?
    Anonymous

• what did you just say.....????
    Anonymous

• confused

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• I do not really understand what you mean.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sorry I can't help. I read through your statement twice and the only thing I can get is you are dealing with CPS, your kids are with your parents and clean houses VS dirty houses.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• CPS would not come and take your kids if your house was clean. There HAS to be more to this confusing story than what you are sharing.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm sure losing custody had more to do with something other than the house just being dirty unless it was like it was never cleaned,garbage and animal feces on the floor or something like that.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Can you re-word this so we can understand it!!
    Anonymous

• LMAO...thanks for the translation anon...I actually understood that.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011