Carriers for Baby??

Ok I want to get a carrier for my DD. She is 3 weeks old and loves to be held by both dad and I so I want to get something that we both can use (hubby doesn't like the sling) so any suggestions on which on would be best. Also I don't want to spend an arm and leg on a carrier. Thanks.

MrsStanley22

Asked by MrsStanley22 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in General Parenting

• A snuggli works pretty well (the kind that straps to the chest). The only thing I've read about those is that they encourage catnapping.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 2:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i had a snuggli with my oldest dd and i had a baby bjorn with my youngest they were both good and very comfertable i would check walmart they are very cheap there .i did not like the sling one very much tho i couldnt figure it out
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• A wrap. I used it constantly with my newborn. It's so comfortable, for you, and for baby. And they're legs don't dangle there, they are not hanging by their crotch.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008