My period usually lasts a week, but lately its been lasting 3 days. I have taken pregnancy tests and they came back negative. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

mrsguillory

Asked by mrsguillory at 6:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You're body is probably changing. Periods tend to get weird when your body goes through alot of changes.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• well it only started happening after me and my fiance were trying to get pregnant
    mrsguillory

Comment by mrsguillory (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• hormone changes, peri-menopause....could be anything
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Im in my twenties I dont think its menopause
    mrsguillory

Comment by mrsguillory (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• That could be coincidence. Hormones change at random times. If your getting your period, you're not pregnant. (yeah yeah I'll wait for all the stories of how someone was having a "period" the whole time they were pregnant..but no..you don't. Ask a doctor. It is possible to still bleed & be pregnant but its NOT a menstrual period)
    Anonymous

• It's best if you ask your doctor for advice since you're knocking ours. =)
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Did you want us to tell you, yes, we think you're pregnant? Because I don't think you are. I think your body is just adjusting to you trying to have a baby. It does that.
    Anonymous