I wish I wasnt a sub sometimes...

I am a sub for head start, so they place me wherever they need me. For the past few months I have been working in the same classroom due to a high needs child. I have become so attached to this class, and my regular schedule. today I found out that the high needs child will no longer be in this class, so neither will I :(. I am sure going to miss them. I cant wait to finish up school so that I don't have to do this again!! Just needed a lil vent, thanks!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 6:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• Sorry to hear this, but remember that it is going to be a great memory among many others as you continue your carreer. Good luck with school.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Awww... your going to be a great teacher someday. I have a preschooler and one of her teachers left last year to work at an elementary school and it was so devastating for the whole class. That is such a sweet post :)
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 6:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Im sure it is very hard but there are tons of kids out there who need a great teacher and wherever you land I'm sure you'll have plenty of new opportunities to make a difference in a child's life. I have a special needs DD in speech therapy and I know first hand that all head start teachers are not made equally so thank you for being one of the ones who cares.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 6:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011