Baby Name

For my sis-in-law: do you like the name Bristol Faye

rhonda111787

Asked by rhonda111787 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Baby Names

• All I can think of is Bristol Palin
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I like Faye but not Bristol. It reminds me of..well..I'm sure you can guess. And regardless, I just don't prefer that as a name. It sounds like a place.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 6:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Aside from disliking the Palin clan, I do like the name Bristol, but not Faye.
    indygo88

Answer by indygo88 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• not a great name but if she likes it then thats all that matters.
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• no
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Honestly, I don't like that name at all.
    LaceyLT

Answer by LaceyLT at 6:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• The name sounds nice nad flows well but my first thought was also Palins daughter. For me it has some negative connotations so I would not name my child that but if someone I knew did I think it would grow on me.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I've never been fond of the name, Faye. I have no idea why. Bristol is super cute, but isnt that whats her name's grandon's name ? lol I can't think of her name. She was trying to run for Vice President!! LOL I would never name my child a name that I already know someone has, lol but thats just me. I got so angry when this one friend of my ex's stole my son' name. First & Middle. I saw her when he was 3 months old and she had a little a baby bump & said she is "going to steal my son's name!" her exact words LOL I will ever forget how angry I was for the longest time. It still kinda makes me angry to this day and my son will be 5 in Aug. LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I hate the name Bristol. It is the name of a rather ugly little city and that is all I can think of when I hear it.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 7:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I do too she asked me to ask and I said you won't get a positive response, its ugly LOL But I can't convince her for my life to change it ..wish I had magic powers! LOL
    rhonda111787

Comment by rhonda111787 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011