Am I pregnant? adult content

Hi everyone, I am currently on BC but missed one pill last month. I took a pregnancy test a week before my scheduled period because I was having breast tenderness and stomach cramps along with light discharge. I took my last active pill on sunday and started my period about an hour later, normally I always start 3 days after my last active pill. Discharge was different from the normal, it was more brown and mucusy. It lasted about 5 days. Friday night I sat down to eat dinner and felt like I was about to get sick. Later that night I was so sick with diarhea and threw up twice. Since then I've had waves of nasea and diarhea and this morning threw up and I've had a horrible upset stomach with diarhea all day! I took a test yesterday and it said not pregnant. I had that problem with my first son, I was 7 weeks before it showed on a home test. What the heck is going on? Any ideas?

sarabecker88

Asked by sarabecker88 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• see a DR..or wait till u miss a period....again theres really nothing you can do just wait and see GL..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Wait it out or make an appointment to see your doctor.
    LaceyLT

Answer by LaceyLT at 6:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• maybe you just sick?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It sounds like you had a period and now have a stomach bug of some sort.
    MomX3ThatsMe

Answer by MomX3ThatsMe at 7:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Take a test.
    Anonymous

• i agree with momX3 i think if you was pregnant wou wouldnt of had a period.. good luck but take a test 2 always make sure!!
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Okay thanks, It's really got me puzzled. I'm so ready to feel better.
    sarabecker88

Comment by sarabecker88 (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011