Am I wrong for being upset?

I went and cooked this lovely dinner for my other half, let him know it was almost done and he is out playing with his boat while his dinner gets cold!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I HATE that crap too!!! Men used to like their food hot, but now there are too many 'grown-boy-toys'...
    jayme009

Answer by jayme009 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would be upset too!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Frustrates me to no end when my dh does things like this... I let it get cold. And when he comes in tell him his dinner is in the microwave, he can reheat it.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wish I had a boat.

Anyway, yeah, I'd be annoyed. You cooked, he needs to come eat while it is hot.
    MomX3ThatsMe

Answer by MomX3ThatsMe at 7:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No you are not wrong. I would have ate and thrown the rest away. Or put it all in the frig. Told him you are late for dinner.

Answer by louise2 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My husband did that once to me. I threw his food away I was so pissed. Well after deciding to make his way back in, he asked me where his food was. I told him it was in the trash and I would be happy to dig it out for him if he"d like. He never did it again, lol.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Just put it in the frig and when he comes in he can heat it up. Honestly, it's not worth getting upset over! I've been married for nearly 11 years. In the earlier years of our marriage I would get upset, but now I don't let it bother me. He knows I would prefer he come in and for the most part he does, but a day here and a day there. No biggie!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011