Do you child have or had lead poison

Today my son's Doctor called me to told me that my son has lead poison his level is 5 he stated that i a bid higher than normal and with the right treatment its can go back to normal which is 4 we are meeting at his office tomorrow. I want to know how many of you has or are going through this and based on your experience what can you advice me.

zip10469

Asked by zip10469 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• Okay that does not sound anything like what happened with my son. I was told anything over 10 was high, but until it hit 15 they didn't need to be chelated at the hospital only treated with diet. My son tested at 11 and we treated with diet and within 6 months he was down to 4 and within 9 months was down to 1. I also had a local government agency show up at my door to try and figure out where it was coming from. We did and took care to keep him safe from it. Good luck.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011