when to conceive??

we cant decide when to get pregnant again. we have a 14 month old. i dont know whether i should lose some weight first or just go for it!? i weighed around 150 before my first baby and now i weigh 170. would it be better to lose some weight first or just get preggo again and then work on the weight loss after the baby is born? i cant decide!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It'd probably be better to get the weight down first, but base your decision more on what's going on with the rest of your life, such as your finances, relationship status, etc. Good luck! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I wieghed 150 when igot got preggo with my first and got up to 200 than after i had my baby 5months later i got preggo again and i was 167 and got up to 210. Then i started loosing all my wieght and got down to 135 and 3years later im now preggo again and wiegh 150. If your ready to get preggo again i say go for it then lose the wieght especially if this is your last.
    Anonymous

• I have heard people swear by getting pregnant around your youngest's 2nd birthday, so that you youngest is almost 3. Personally I like my kids closer and love 18 months apart. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008