Is everyone on here a supermom or what????

I am a newCM user, but everywhere I have turned it seems that the people responding to ?s are doing the right things and their kids have turned out so well... Of course the people asking ?s seem to be more 'real'.... Is this just my perception as a newbie or is this the supermom network?

got2boyztoo

Asked by got2boyztoo at 7:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Why yes, I am perfect. In fact, I am so perfect that only I know how to be a mom... everyone else just sucks at the job. ; )

Ok j/k. No one is perfect and no one can be a super mom. Those who act like it are most likely covering up for the fact that they really are just insecure. We all have things that work well for us, and things that don't work so well. Sometimes I get the feeling that there are just a bunch of super moms on here, but I just avoid the parenting section at that point, and move on to other things.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sometimes, some Moms have had luck in a certain area, but if you look at the questions that Moms ask, then you see that we all need advice about one thing or another . . . .

We are all supermoms of certain areas . . . not so much of other areas. . . .LOL!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Not one super mom here!

Answer by older at 7:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am in no way supermom, I try but I'm exhausted. If you saw my house right now you would definetly know I wasn't supermom.....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• So don't worry, we all have our problems. Just different problems. You should feel welcomed here!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Far from supermom. I just try to do my best =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wouldnt call my self a super mom at all.. I have great amazing kids, but I also have 3 older sisters that had kids long before I did and learned a lot. I myself answer quite a few questions but mostly just with suggestions or ideas because whatever the question was is usually something I have personally went through or am going through.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• my kids ARE above average (lol... such a proud mama thing to say)... but I am NOT perfect. I think my lowest moment was when I was having some postpartum issues after my 3rd and screamed shut up to my then 6 yr old and threw a hair brush through the wall.... I opted NOT to fix the wall (it is in my bedroom) as a reminder.

Anonymous

• Knowbody on here is a perfect/supermom. We are just giving advice.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Are you saying its a bad thing to be a super mom? I wake up at 5 am every morning and don't go to bed til 11 or 12 everynight, I"m a stay at home mom and I do my best to make sure my kids turn out well. Is there something wrong with that?
    Anonymous