Are you the best mom you know , maybe besides your own mom ?

i am

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am a better mother than my mother, and than anyone I know. Not too sound cocky or anything like that.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Nah, a lot of my friends and other family members are pretty awesome mom's too.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm the best mom there ever was and ever will be! I make sure to smack my kids around the second they get up, and then I don't feed them until at least 5pm. And I save money by reusing their pampers if they're only wet. I make my 3 year old clean the toilets since she's the right height for it too.
    (First off, that was total sarcasm, none of it is real, lol)
    Ok, second....props to all you moms who admitted that you aren't perfect! No mom is perfect because the kid will always find SOMETHING wrong with you. And if you think you're perfect, then you're unwilling to learn and to grow.
    I am not perfect. Sometimes I get upset that my kid is 3 and wines at me to watch the same movie day after day after day. But I don't beat her, and I dont starve them, and I try to teach them what they need to live their own life. I'm not the best mom, I'm not the worst mom...I am simply A MOM.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No, I know a lot of good moms.

Answer by older at 7:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Actually no, I don't always do things they way I should . Sometimes I am lazy. Sometimes I make cereal for dinner. Or let them stay in PJs all day if they want to. (nothing horrible just...you know...lazy stuff lol) I know a mom who makes organic homemade food every day. She takes her kids to all kinds of mind stimulating activities. She does all this super mom stuff. And sometimes I wish I had the energy to do half of that stuff. But some day I don't. My mom? My mom was NOT a good mom. Period. I don't want to get all in detail but let's just say she really didn't need to have kids. I do love my kids & take good care of them but I do sometimes feel there are better moms then me.
    Anonymous

• I try to be the best mom i can be but I know some pretty amazing moms so idk
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Nah, some days I just really suck at being a good mom. I try the best I can, and that's all I can do. Some days my best works well, some days it doesn't. And my mom??? Ugh, she really did suck at being a mom, at least much of the time...

I know a lot of really great moms, and I know some really awful moms. I'm somewhere in between, I think.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am a great to my son, Better than my Mom Better than my sister.
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I try to do my best! I don't know really what makes one a best mom......You always try to keep your kids happy and healthy.... I do think there are worse moms out there.
    MommyOK

Answer by MommyOK at 8:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Out of my friends, I think it's a toss up between my sister and I.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011