How to lose 70 lbs of fat?

I'm a 70 lb overweight women. My height is 5'6 and weight anywhere btw 230-240 lbs. I'm kinda not sure where to start with losing all these fat. I thought of starting with a walk daily anywhere between 30-60 mins. I don't do much own body weight exercises or strength training, because when I work out I get really annoying headaches. And believe me, I drink a fairy amount of water. So I don't think that's the problem. Where to start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• eat low carb , trust me it works
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I need to lose alot of weight myself
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• you could start by changing up your diet a little. i'm not sure what your diet is like, but maybe you could try eating a lot of fresh green salads, chicken breast, fruits and veggies. Cut out sugary unhealthy foods and drinks, etc. It's a start, but from experience i know it is easier said than done, it is for me anyway! Do you have a wii? the just dance games are actually a pretty good workout, and it's fun! As for walking, that's always a good idea. Just do what you can, over time you might find that you can walk further and longer! good luck...
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 4:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011