Pulling out IUD

Has anyone done this? How? best position? how to get ahold of the strings? if you dont have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• I have one and I would not even try to pull it out.
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You could puncture your uterus causing internal bleeding if you pull it out wrong....

BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You can perforate your uterus o damge your cervix. I would really not recomment doing this yourself. Go to your local health dept or planned parenthood if you don't have insurance. You don't want to hurt yourself
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• becareful, If you want it out I would make a Drs appt. A friend of mine had one and it fell out.
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• if its half out already. i would pull it out but if you just want it out i suggest u go to a Dr and them do it .. mine was 90 percent out already it was hurting so i finished getting it out but unless its that bad don't touch it.
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011