Braxton hicks??

ok so i have a question i am 23 weeks pregnant with my second baby and today i noticed some uncomfortable cramps, they felt like menstrual cramps... i have no bleeding at all and the baby is moving a lot. With my first baby i never had braxton hicks contractions so i am not sure what they feel like. The cramping comes and goes so any ideas ladies? Thanks!

mommie_of02

Asked by mommie_of02 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are unsure, I would take a trip to the hospital. The worst that can happen is they say it is braxton hicks. I had to do that when I was pregnant too.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Are they rhythmic such as they all last for the same amount of time? Or do they come and go?
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• They come and go its been going on for about 4 hours now
    mommie_of02

Comment by mommie_of02 (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sounds like what I felt when I went into premature labor at 27 weeks. I would go see my doctor asap. Hope you and baby are just fine.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thanks ladies for all of your answers, but i am feeling better now its been over an hour since i have had any uncomfortable mild cramping. I have an ultrasound scheduled at my doctors office for tomorrow so i will talk to my doctor about it then i was just really very nervous and not to sure what was going on thanks again
    mommie_of02

Comment by mommie_of02 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011