A friend

I have this guy friend but for some reason he whats to have sex with me and I have told him no so many times he just don't listen I told him on my phone because he texts me because he don't what is girlfriend to know and I getting piss . I have told him that I am marry and I will not do it

kdrzewiecki

Asked by kdrzewiecki at 8:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• He is so ready to disregard your marriage and you still call him "friend"? I'd tell him to forget my name because NO means NO.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 8:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Friends don't make other friends feel awkward on purpose. If he knows you mean no but keeps doing that, I would keep my distance.
    since_3.18.93

Answer by since_3.18.93 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He is not your friend if he is wanting you to ruin your marriage and he is not respecting you. Block him and cut him out of your life.
    Anonymous

• You tell em AAAMama!!! No friend would treat you like that. If he can't respect you as just a friend, he doesn't deserve you as a friend.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• it seems like you enjoy the attention. if a man talks to me like that and he knows i am in a relationship or married... that means he has no respect for me or my husband/bf. he is being disrespectful and u keep allowing it by keeping in contact with him.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• What kind of friend is that?????? He should NOT be your friend anymore. It's NOT what good friends do.

MommyOK

Answer by MommyOK at 8:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• This guy is not a friend. I would cut all contact with him immediately.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Ummm that doesn't sound like a friend...more like a booty call!

Anonymous

• And this is a friend? Please. He has no respect for you and just sees you as a piece of meat. Drop that friendship ASAP.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If you are a married woman who wishes to keep her marriage intact , it is best just not to have guy friends . It is quire common for men to take advantage for sex and , of course , some women do too. Cheating on his girlfriend is another reason to end this friendship with him - now.

My husband is man enough for me and I have no need of friendships with other men . I have girl friends, some married , some not. , we enjoy each others company, they are always welcome in my home , my husband is courteous and plite but doesn't make passes at them .

You need to get your priorities in order - marriage first , then friendships which will not affect your marriage or others' relationships
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011