DO YOU SATISFY YOURSELF? adult content

I AM A MARRIED WOMAN BUT WHEN HES AWAY I HAVE MY NEEDS BUT I FEEL REALLY CREEPED OUT ABOUT SATSIFYING MYSELF AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS SAY THAT ITS OK IDK THOUGH?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's only natural. Most women do and it's nothing to be ashamed of.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Nothing to be ashamed of.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I DONT KNOW IF ASHAMED IS THE WORD I DONT KNOW I JUST FEEL WEIRD ABOUT IT THOUGH
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• married 7 years and I do..... it helps when I have a headache sometimes or if I can't fall asleep.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Maybe guilty...idk I know when I did I would feel guilty later bc I want so bad to share that beautiful feeling with my dh I might sound strange about this but that is how I felt. I mean most men do it why shouldn't we but for some reason I can't think pass that :/ but it is normal to do it I mean we are only human.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I believe it actually improves your lovelife as well......For a very long time I felt similar about "taking care of myself".....but after I tried a few times it helped me to learn more about my body about what I like and HOW I like it.....
    MommyOK

Answer by MommyOK at 8:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• that feels good to hear that because its only been 7 months for me
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Most women do it, nothing unusual , you will get used to it and feel the better for it . Relieves stress and tension .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• yes thats what my friends say all the time that it will help me get in touch with myself and i''ll find out exactly what i like and how i like it
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• your right i thought it was to share that feeling with my dh but i guess its ok (guilty is exactly how i feel)
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011