How many of you work at home and do you enjoy it?

I'm currently applying to work at home with alpine access and I'm just worried since I'm a stay at home mom of a 3 year old... How many of you'll work at home with kids? And, how has your experience been?

mszh2010

Asked by mszh2010 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 3 (-1 Credits)
  • Im an independent Real Estate agent. I work from home. Kid's are grown and gone but I LOVE what I do.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I worked at home with a 2 yo. I was an awesome experience and I still got everything done.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I work from home. I just do all of my work when the kids go to bed at night so I can accomplish more.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I work from home and I love it!!! I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 2 year old. I work from home with a Team of Moms so it's okay to have my Little Ones around. I have the best of both worlds!

Best Wishes to you!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Depends on the child! My daughter is a terror and it is hard doing the most simple things around the house. Other days she is so independent that I can get everything needed done! But, I think people like Alpine want a quiet environment!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thanks!!!! Alpine does want a quite environment, my husband works for them. But I know a few moms who work for them with their kids at home also.
    mszh2010

Comment by mszh2010 (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I don't think I could get anything done with my kids home, I work from home but until they are school age I have to send them to a sitter. The company I work for has high production standards and I can't meet those with the kids here (I tried)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have been working from home since January 2008 with a great company and I LOVE it. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
    MotivatedMom27

Answer by MotivatedMom27 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• independently yes, but really don't like it
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 4:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I didn't start working from home until my daughter was 12. It has been great to have the flexibility to work around her

Answer by rkoloms at 4:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011