What is one song/book/activity you wish you didn't have to do with your child?

I hate to say this but I can't stand Old Mc Donald. That song drives me bonkers,LOL.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm with you.. that one if the worst!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wont lie, I dread easter egg dying in a few weeks. UGH the mess, the clean up, the smell....... ditto w/ pumpkin carving. The prep and clean up take 10x longer than the enjoyment do
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Teaching her to ride her bike....I had NO IDEA that would require as much patience as it does! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• HOMEWORK!!!!! he is in kindergarten and they have so much homework! he hates it and so do i
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Waking up at 6am on a saturday! lol I try to get her to go back to sleep, sometimes it works, most days I end up getting up at 6am
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Homework.
    As for the saturday morning thing my 4 all wake up early but they know they better let mom sleep in or else. I get up around 8-9 and they are laying in front of the t.v in the living room watching cartoons.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Lamasinglemom- I wish I could do that, but dd is only 15mos. so when she wakes up and starts screaming bloody murder I gotta get up with her :) I keep telling myself just a few more years! lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011