Crazy people!

So today while visiting with my father he handed me a front page of the paper. He said he kept a copy in case I wanted one. There is a photo of him back to looking at the remains of a burned down trailer where three people died, the bodies were still in the rubble when he was looking at it. There is a story about the incident etc but um yeah I totally wanna keep that dad thanks!

Do/would you keep a copy of a story like that lol Remind you he is in the paper sevearl times b/c its a small town & he's wound up in there a few times over the years for various things lol so he certainly has better clippings then this one already saved! I already tossed it into the recycle b/c what am I going to do or keep that for lol Crazy parents!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i'd only keep it if the article was about him, him just being a looky loo to a crime is a little morbid I think.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Absolutely . . your grandkids and their kids will get such a kick out of seeing their ancestors in the paper!!!!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My Dad was a cop in Chicago. I have lots of newspaper's with him carrying body bags and at fires and rescues of car accident with dead body's. I see your point of it being a bit morbid, but to me, my Dad was doing his duty and was a hero in many cases, so I keep them all. When he's gone Ill cherish them even more.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think Imagination Mama is right.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• just laugh, nod your head and toss it lol crazy parents
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Eh maybe I will toss it into the depths of a memory box haha I could care less about it being morbid its just insinificant I guess in my opinion. I keep all the clippings of myself & my daughter that are cute/impressive/meaningful this one just dosent seem overly meaningful to me lol
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011