S/O got another girl preggo?

Would you stay or go? If it was a one nite stand would that matter? This is hypothetical dh and I were talking about it becuz I had a dream.

Keyonsmom

Asked by Keyonsmom at 9:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Go. Nothing could make me stay.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't even have time to ask this with all the mad rush of tossing my stuff in a suitcase and burning rubber down the street. GOODBYE to the zero go find a hero
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• go
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Eww. That would make me so angry I would have no choice but to leave. That is horrible.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am not sure what your second question is?

Depends on the situation exactly as to weather or not I would stay or go. Are you willing to give him a second chance? Is this the first/only time he's cheated on you or done something drastic like this?
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Id stay. Hubby would meet with a Terrible and oh so tragic accident and Id get ALL that life insurance money!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Definitely go. That would mean he cheated and I wouldn't be able to stay at all if he cheated.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 9:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i have tolerated emotional cheating in the past from my husband, and stayed. if anything the trust between us is stronger now than before.

however, knocking another girl up is a dealbreaker! there is no way i could stay with him after something like that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would be more interested if he were going to support the child and your children. He has to financially and emotionally support everyone. Is he up to it?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• go. i wouldn't think twice and never look back.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2011