Is it bedtime yet?

This day has taken forever lol I just want to crawl in bed but it's only 8pm.. anyone with me?

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 9:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well, its 9 here and the kids go to bed at 8. hubby went to the next town over to get something. so technically i could just go crawl up in our bed and watch tv and fall asleep to it =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I totally feel you. This is my first day of in 3 weeks that I get to spend with my family.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LO has been in bed for an hour. Husband is asleep in the recliner. I am going to make my way to ed and finish watching DWTS.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• it's nine here and my 10 yo son is sleeping but my 16mo is still running around cause he took a long late nap today...but I want to go to bed so bad :-/
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• almost! its 815pm, and the 6yo is about to get out of the bath, and into the bed. then i'll hang out for a bit, and be in bed myself before 930pm.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011