how do i work from home

I want to work at home and being able to see my son more often then what i am. I dont know where to start. I see alot of adds on tv and net for stay at home parents but they look like scams. I want to find something that is easy and can do it in a matter of hours at home with my son.

JakesGoofyMom07

Asked by JakesGoofyMom07 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! I I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome

tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I work from home. Lots of flexibility. Consistent income. One-one-one mentoring. Visit my profile to on here to learn more. Look under my journal post to go to my web-site and request more info. If you are interested I will be calling you soon.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hello, visit my profile and contact me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I feelt he (now part-time) business admin for both companies. I use to work 40 to 60 hours a week. Now I am maybe working 20 hours, I chose to cut my hours to spend more time with my son, to be able to pick him up from school everyday, have homework time, etc - I can help you with some ideas on the direction I took...send me a message -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ADS ON TV!!!!!!!!! I did that a few years ago, and wasted a lot of money!!!! I have done a lot of research on work from home opportunities, so I'm much smarter now... LOL. There are several ways to work from home, and it all depends on what you like to do, how much money you need to make, and how many hours you can put into it daily. Staying home with your children is the best feeling. Please let me know if you'd like my help. I'd be happy to talk with you about what will work best for you and your personal situation. I have several streams of income right now and plan to make it even bigger, but it did take years of learning ho wthe internet works! :o) Sarah
    smboutique

Answer by smboutique at 8:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I work at home! I'd love to help you in your search!
    ~Lisa
    www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• We are now hiring customer service reps to work at home. If interested email slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 10:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• here is a site that you can work online without spending any,,its totally free, np amount to pay or spend, it really pays,,click on the banner below to go to site..

lovingmom0419

Answer by lovingmom0419 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008