I'm just curious adult content

My bf Uncle asked can we meet him like a 30 minute drive mind u the weather was bad today rainin like cats n dogs..We just did some food shopping I really wanted to go bk home and chill...So we met the Uncle so he said he wants to go to my bf brother house which is 35 minutes so I tells my guy to tell your Uncle I will need some gas so his unc said to take him to the atm machine so when he came back to the car he did not give me the gas money until we leave bf brother house..well first he gv me 5 bucks n he put another buck to it..So after we left the brothers I had to rush to pick up my lil one from school.So his Uncle came with us home I alredi prepare spaghetti n meatball so we all ate and stuff..Then when his Uncle left he wanted me to drive him home which is 30 minutes from my house so I let my guy know to ask his UNCLE FOR GAS MONEY HE ACT LIKE THE CAT HAD HIS TONGUE...So I ask the uncle can he give me a couple of dollars for gas so he was sarcastic about it well a couple means 2dollars I said no way a gallon of gas is 374 he said well i hv a transpass I can get on the train do I drove him to the train station around the corner from the house actually he could of walk I burn my gas,,,So when we drop his Uncle off my bf said well if it was my car I wouldn't of charge my uncle anything I said whatever...don't ppl hv nerve ladies can't be nice to certain ppl....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• well....it depends- how nice has the uncle been to you guys. if he is the uncle who babysits for free, or buys the kids stuff on their b-days etc i would say no don't ask for cash but if he is just a free loader , heck yes you should ask.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I woulda done the same thing with gas prices what they are.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't say hes a freeloader but he never was close to my guy til now we both not wkg only one income coming in we tryna keep our head above water he never look out for my son...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i would be upset, most people dont ask for money unless they need it, right? so if he could get on the train, he should have taken that responibilty. i would be upset.
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 9:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• his uncle wanted to get chaffeur for only 6 dollars he crazy Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Wow, it cost me $70 for a cab to go 17 miles and back. Ask your bf if he will take me the next time since he gives such good deals!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• How the hell he gonna take u in my car whatever that was a dum question...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I don't know. I always try to be there for my aunties and uncles. Also on my husbands side. I know there is such a thing as too much giving but I would feel bad if I didn't. I live with my husband's aunt and uncle till we find our own place. We have been here 6 months! I make sure our family cleans up after ourselves, help out with bills, be polite and loving, and be respectful of their need to be alone sometimes. It works out. They like us being here and told us that we are the best housemates ever. Even better than their kids who lived with them. I am so grateful to them. I appreciate the roof over my head. Point being just say what you need and be loving about it. Love those who keep on taking.. what else can you do? :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• well I dont owe his family anything least they should appreciate my kindness..when he gets in a lil trouble none of them be there for him I am the only one there...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You shouldn't have to ask, decent people offer to pay fuel if being driven around everywhere!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2011