Is there money to be made in Scentsy?

I really love being a customer. I love the products out of all the candle stuff I have tried but I am going to a Party Lite thing this weekend too and have not tried their stuff yet I just don't like having to worry about candles. Do you think it is something I should go for or just stick to being a loyal customer?

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• lol about hearing that line before, trust me so have I. In the past I have dealt with Tupperware, Amway/Quixstar, Melaleuca, Discovery Toys and none of these compare to what Scentsy has done for me and my family. I sold Tupperware for about 9 years and I have made more and done more in the year and a half that I have been with Scentsy.
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• That is the easy thing about Scentsy. Plug in a warmer, put in your favorite scent and place a couple of books and sample scents by it to allow people to shop while they are waiting for their photography session, if that is how you have it set up. very simple product with simple ways to sell without selling. The scents do the work.
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Knowing, understanding and loving your product is the first step in being successful. How you feel about what you do is an important factor. Obviously you are passionate about photography and you are confident about what you do, good for you!!! That is what this world needs is more people who are confident and believe in what they do. =)
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Hello there jujubean1979200,
    I love being a Scentsy Consultant, it is a very rewarding company to share with everyone. I use candles during the winter, but Scentsy ALL year round. I have sold other products in the past but, none compare to what Scentsy has given to me. A rewarding and fulfilling career that I look forward to doing everyday. No inventory to keep, books that only come out 2 times a year, and sharing scentimental memories with customers is great adventure.
    It would be worthwhile for you to just give it a try for 3 months and then if it doesn't seem to be the right business for you, you have at least tried it and shared some wonderful times with others. I don't think you will regret it. One thing I tell my recruit possibilities is to ask around to your friends, family and/or coworkers and see what their opinion is about you becoming a Scentsy Consultant.
    Hope to see you soon sharing good scents!!
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thank you very much :)
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• jujubean, do you have a regular consultant that you buy from? Or do you order online?
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I do but she lives kind of far away and my thing is she never explained it like you did. What is the training like? I have done Mary Kay, Avon and Mark and no success
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I suppose it depends. I have a friend in NJ that use to sell it until they deleted her profile, but her sister still sells the stuff I guess. She never really complained.. Unless it was a bad time and no one needed more stuff and she couldn't find anyone.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My only thing is that there are so many consultants you know?
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes, there are alot of consultants but at the same time there are alot of people who still have not heard of Scentsy. The training is very simple to follow and understand. When you register there is so much support that someone somewhere at all times is available to help you and answer questions. If you would like more info check out my website and click on the links there to get answers or message me. I would love to help you make a well-informed decision about Scentsy.
    corihill.scentsy.us
    That is my personal website that Scentsy provides for me and will for you as well, which is free for the first 3 months and then only $10 a month after that and you do not have to have it. Let me know what I can do to help you =)
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011