THIS IS MY FRIST BABY IAM 18 AND WATS HAPPEN WHEN U HAVEING THE BABY

WAT DO THEY ASK U OR DO 2 U

STAR501

Asked by STAR501 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Having a baby was one of the most wonderful thing I have ever done. (i must of had a good time I have 6!) Anyway, it is diferent in every hospital. Call them, as for a tour. Talk with the staf. The expect you to ask questions. Write down your questions. Take someone with you. Someone you can trust. Someone you depend on. You will register, give them your insuance card. Then they make sure you are ready to be admitted. You can look all this stuff up. Google it or dogpile it on the computer. Keep looking and asking questions untill you feel confident about what is going to happen. Everyone is scare there first time or there last time. Good Luck prayers are with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• WELL I WOYLDN KNO BOUT PUSHIN CUZ I HAD A SEA-SECTION BUT THA NURSES ASK A LOT OF SCARY QUESTIONS WELL FO ME THEY DID THA QUESTIONS THEY ASK ME REALLY MAD ME CRY... MAYB URS WONT B SO BAD THO.. IT WUZ MII 1ST BBY AS WELL N I WUZ SCARED OUT MII MIND... BUT AFTA ITS DONE U GET THIS AMAIZIN GIFT SO ITS BASICALLY WORTH IT! =D
    SAMANTHA1226

Answer by SAMANTHA1226 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• lets see they ask you 101 queations half of them i didnt know the answers to mostly family illness and stuff like that. They will hook you up to monitors one for the babys heart beat the other one is for your contractions.Then comes the IV in your hand or arm . Then when i asked for it the gave me my epi and then they cath me usally thats a lil painful but i already had my epi so i didnt feel a thing. and then i just waited they come in like every hour or two to check and see if you dialating then when it was time to push i pushed and the dr came in there and caught her lol. GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!!!
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• its not all roses but youll have nurses there to help you and you just talk to them about the way you are.pushing well you have to do that wether you want to or not unless you have a c section which means you have to be cut open at the tummy
    brendarickard

Answer by brendarickard at 11:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2008