constapation during pregnancy help

So befor you tell me to take and eat more fiber know that im on a extra fiber supplament per drs orders plus i make sure im eating lots of fiber in my diet. its not helping i cant poop and havnt now for 8days its to the point my stomach hurts. yes i drink lots of water to so dont say that lol im 19wks is there anything i can take to help iv tried stool softners they arnt workng either. I called the dr but he hasnt called back yet. Any help please?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah i really love those doctors that dont call back.. lol.. go get a different doctor and just so you know he wont be able to help your through the phone. ;) go to the doctors office if you cant stand the pain.

i was constipated for almost the whole pregnancy. There wasnt really anything i could do about it though. Because I always ate lots of fruits ect, so this didnt help.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• try drinking prune juice i know its nasty but it might help even cranberry juice
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i love my dr hes usualy good at calling back but mondays are his surgery days so hes out of the office alot on mondays he probably hasnt gotten my messege yet. plus hes the only dr in the office so going to the office wouldnt do much good but thanks for the advice.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008