Beach fun.

My daughter and i are going to the beach alone tomorrow. Do you think she will still have fun even if she doesn't have another child to play with? I made plans with a friend and her daughter and she bailed. I have other friends but they don't have children so I didn't invite them. I don't really want to go if she's not going to enjoy herself. But I don't have anyone else for her to play with.

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 9:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I'm sure she will have a lot of fun playing with momma! I wish i was close to the beach
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i really hope so. it's just that she rarely gets to play with other children. i feel bad about it.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• There's so many other kid's there usually im sure she will find a kid her age, and if not most kids are busy picking up shells and making things in the sand.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Try it out and see. Make it fun for her like build a sandcastle with her or something. Kids need to learn to entertain themselves at times too.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My son and I go by ourselves all the time. We sit close to the water so he has fun running back and forth with buckets of water. When he gets tired of playing, we get and ice cream from the guy and he naps whie I sunbathe (I make a tent with my chair and a towel). Good times...now I want to go!
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 6:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2011