Anyone here Indian or there DH is Indian? Looking for a side dish for dinner tonight. Im making basmati white rice, chicken curry

I have zucchinis, string beans, carrots, bell peppers, red onions, potatos and mushrooms as of right now in the veggie section. I also have spices. What can i make as a yummy side dish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• The suppliers of curry pastes, sauces and other Indian foods to the retail market , Pataks , have excellent recipe and menu suggestions on their three websites , one for the UK, one for the US and one for Canada . The UK one was the most detailed one, last time I looked . Sides are usually simple , such as nan bread and pappadums , curried peas and potato though I am no expert..

We enjoy Indian food too and the only rice I use is basmati . It is expensive unless you buy it in 10 lb or 5 kg sacks imported from India.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011