How can people think that a miscarriage isn't a big thing for women to go threw? AND is a baby a human at the point of consepction or not until the baby is born?

I have been hearing about women thinking that women should greive over a miscarriage and I wanna know why they believe that they shouldn't. I believe that it is a baby from the point of it being made. Just because the baby isnt out of the mothers womb dosnt mean that its not a human. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I cried my eyes out for damn near 4 months straight when I lost the twins and I was 9 weeks with them when it happened.. each person sees life differently
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think that miscarriage can be devastating. That said, not everyone sees it the same way so opinions will vary.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think some women grieve, and some don't. Everyone handles things differently. But I don't think people should tell someone else to grieve or not to grieve, over ANY type of loss. I would grieve over miscarrying, someone else might not. But I wouldn't tell someone else she was wrong for NOT grieving, if that's how she felt. Different strokes for different folks. Sometimes people grieve in private, so just because it may not look like they are grieving, doesn't mean they aren't. It's not black and white. Just my opinion! I don't even know if I answered that correctly, lol.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I agree with wildflowers. The earlier it is the less attachment. Although it is sad, most try to move on and try to look forward to something better. I have had two and it was sad but was so early on i was almost relieved in a sense.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• ive never lost a child, but i know i would be heartbroken if i miscarried at 4 weeks, 14 weeks, 20 weeks, stillbirth, its all the loss of a child and it is hard no matter what!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I was 8 weeks and din't even realize i was preganat when I MC. I lost my job, cried all the time, and went a little nutty for a while. I agree with Zeoejains. For everyone it's diffrent.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• There are so many people out there who believes that what you are carrying inside you is not a baby until it is able to live on it's own outside the womb. So I guess those people wouldn't be too torn up about a miscarriage.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• and yes, when life begins is a controversial subject and there are many opposing opinions. but it doesn't give someone the right to demean another's miscarriage in any way, shape or form.
    tnm786

• i cried sooooo much when i had my miscarriage

and people say imma monster cuz im pro-choice.....>.> (sorry im in a pissy mood today)
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• But the point is that it is a HUMAN! I completely understand that people see things differntly. But it is a human someone we love, someone we could die for. Someone that we care about but then again people want to say that we shouldnt grieve that its nothing and that it wasnt even alive yet. But it was. It was living inside of us.
    jessica42708

Comment by jessica42708 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011